Customer Support Representative
Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
We’re currently looking for the next class of recruits to join our exemplary Customer Support team! This is not a call center role, or a “work-from-home” position – our Customer Support Representatives respond to our customers via email directly from our Seattle headquarters. At Big Fish, we strive to deliver games that make our customers feel good, and our Customer Support Representatives are our first-line defenders of that mission!
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS….
- Familiar with casino-style and free-to-play games/apps, and comfortable supporting such products
- An effective and empathetic communicator with the ability to type 45+ words-per-minute, with accuracy
- Curious, resourceful, and self-motivated
- Adaptable and able to effectively apply feedback
- Able to prioritize tasks and take accountability for their work
- Collaborative and willing to lean-in when needed
SOUND LIKE YOU? HERE’S HOW TO APPLY!
- Click the link on this page to access the application
- Upload your resume
- Upload a cover letter based on this prompt: Tell us about a time when you had to take ownership of a project/problem, how you approached it, and how it was ultimately resolved.
- Submit your application for review!
The role has a firm start date of November 6, 2017.
Be the next Big Fish in The Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top