Contract Lead Game Tester
For years, Triton Studios has collaborated with developers across the globe to create and promote hit casual and mid-core mobile games. Our producers seek out the best of the best in mobile entertainment for our customers, including fan favorites Gummy Drop!, Cooking Craze, and Midnight Castle.
Triton Studios is an integrated part of the Big Fish community (AKA “The Pond”). Located at the Seattle Headquarters in Lower Queen Anne, our offices are conveniently located on the beautiful Puget Sound, just outside the hustle-and-bustle of Downtown. We’re a short walk from great Seattle attractions like Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Garden, shops and restaurants at the pier, and a variety of food truck hot-spots. Need commuting options? We’re right along multiple bus routes for the transit-takers, the Elliott Bay trail for cyclists, and have a secure on-site garage for four-wheeled commuters. Our facilities are built around work and play, with state of the art tools and software, and amenities that make work fun! Take a break in one of our game rooms, refresh yourself with a free snack or beverage, or get out for some fresh air on one of our waterside balconies.
Ready to hit the ground running? Triton Studios is currently set to release over a dozen new titles, and we’re looking for bright new talent to jump right in!
We’re looking for someone who shares a deep interest for casual games, quality and Big Fish Games products. If you enjoy taking on new challenges and are eager to join an agile, fun, and diverse team on the forefront of casual games, we’d like to hear from you!
- Leading multiple projects
- Training and mentoring other testers
- Creating and executing test plans, test cases and testing strategies
- Creating and presenting risk analyses that effectively evaluate risk factors and communicate impact
- Working in a dynamic environment where priorities change quickly
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Minimum of 4 years game testing experience
- Minimum of 2 years mobile testing experience
- Able to work independently or in small teams effectively
- Be extremely flexible
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Deep understanding of a test cycle and the roles, tools and techniques that are involved
- Ability to give multiple solutions and outcomes for a problem, including ripple effects
- Experience with testing client/server interactions
- Experience working with a LiveOps environment
- Experience with both iOS and Android mobile testing
We’ve come a long way, and continue to grow! Since our founding in 2002, Big Fish has been an industry leader in mobile, free-to-play casual games, and are now embarking on our latest adventure in the mid-core space! With just over 700 employees across our Seattle headquarters and Oakland studio, the Big Fish Pond includes six studios, each with a unique personality and set of goals. We are where gamers, creative-types, and executives alike come together to collaborate and grow, while also enjoying the opportunities and benefits of a larger company.
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Tired of playing the wrong kind of “games”? Join the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top