Contract Game Tester II – Premium Mobile
Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
The small screen is becoming the place where big things happen. If you are passionate about mobile games and have at least 2 years of game testing experience, we want to chat with you! Join Big Fish's Premium Mobile QA team and deliver the highest quality game experiences for our most premium games!
- Logging and tracking bugs in a bug database
- Regressing and closing bugs upon completion
- Managing tasks and testing scope for a testing project
- Running and creating test cases against games and logging issues
- Work closely with producers throughout the product lifecycle
- Assisting other QA members on projects as needed
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Minimum 2+ years game testing experience.
- Passion for games and the customer experience.
- Able to work independently or in small teams effectively.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to handle shifting schedules, multiple projects with flexible hours
- Understanding of product development cycles.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Inquisitive mindset with a passion for casual gaming.
- Experience logging bugs, writing/following test plans and cases
This is a contract position to start with the possibility for extension or full-time employment if you come in and rock our socks off!
We’ve come a long way, and continue to grow, with just over 600 employees across our Seattle headquarters, Oakland studio, and Luxembourg office. Located in Lower Queen Anne, our corporate offices are conveniently located on the beautiful Puget Sound, just outside the hustle-and-bustle of Downtown. We’re a short walk from great Seattle attractions like Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Garden, shops and restaurants at the pier, and a variety of food truck hot-spots.
Need commuting options? We’re right along multiple bus routes for the transit-takers, the Elliot Bay trail for cyclists, and have a secure on-site garage for two and four-wheeled commuters. Our facilities are built around work and play, with state of the art tools and software, and amenities that make work fun! Take a break in one of our game rooms, refresh yourself with a free snack or beverage, or get out for some fresh air on one of our waterside balconies.
On top of all this, we’ve got you covered with great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement options, transportation and fitness discounts, and great work-life balance!
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Back to top