Contract Customer Support Representative
Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
We’re currently looking for the next class of recruits to join our exemplary team on-site in our corporate office. At Big Fish, we strive to deliver games that make our customers feel good, and our Customer Support Representatives are our first-line defenders of that mission!
- Providing the very best customer service as a means of enriching the customer’s product experience
- Prioritizing, processing, and resolving customer needs
- Educating customers on Big Fish’s support options, including online tools and self-help tutorials
- Evangelizing the Big Fish brand through a deep understanding of our mission and products, and positively reflecting that brand to internal and external partners
Get ready to shine - this is a contract position with the possibility of conversion to FTE!
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Our team provides support exclusively via email, so excellent written communication skills and the ability to type 45+ words per minute with accuracy are a must!
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service or other relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively and positively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Flexibility to work nights/weekends/overtime as needed
- This role requires the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
The role has a firm start date of January 9, 2017.
Click here to download our Customer Support writing prompt. After completing the assignment, upload it and your resume to our online application.
If you have any problems accessing this hyperlink, you can download the writing prompt at:
We’ve come a long way, and continue to grow, with just over 600 employees across our Seattle headquarters, Oakland studio, and Luxembourg office. Located in Lower Queen Anne, our corporate offices are conveniently located on the beautiful Puget Sound waterside, just outside the hustle-and-bustle of Downtown. We’re a short walk from great Seattle attractions like Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Garden, shops and restaurants at the pier, and a variety of food truck hot-spots.
Need commuting options? We’re right along multiple bus routes for the transit-takers and the Elliot Bay trail for two-wheeled commuters. Our facilities are built around work and play, with state of the art tools and software, and amenities that make work fun! Take a break in one of our game rooms, refresh yourself with a free snack or beverage, or get out for some fresh air on one of our waterside balconies.
Get in on the Fun and Games!
Back to top