Associate Test Manager
For years, Triton Studios has collaborated with developers across the globe to create and promote hit casual and mid-core mobile games. Our producers seek out the best of the best in mobile entertainment for our customers, including fan favorites Gummy Drop!, Sunken Secrets, and Midnight Castle.
Triton Studios is an integrated part of the Big Fish community (AKA “The Pond”). Located at the Seattle Headquarters in Lower Queen Anne, our offices are conveniently located on the beautiful Puget Sound, just outside the hustle-and-bustle of Downtown. We’re a short walk from great Seattle attractions like Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Garden, shops and restaurants at the pier, and a variety of food truck hot-spots. Need commuting options? We’re right along multiple bus routes for the transit-takers, the Elliott Bay trail for cyclists, and have a secure on-site garage for four-wheeled commuters. Our facilities are built around work and play, with state of the art tools and software, and amenities that make work fun! Take a break in one of our game rooms, refresh yourself with a free snack or beverage, or get out for some fresh air on one of our waterside balconies.
Ready to hit the ground running? Triton Studios is currently set to release over a dozen new titles, and we’re looking for bright new talent to jump right in!
We’re looking for someone who shares a deep interest for casual games, quality and Big Fish Games products. If you enjoy taking on new challenges and are eager to join an agile, fun, and diverse team on the forefront of casual games, we’d like to hear from you!
- Responsible for the management and day-to-day operations of games, projects or a combination of both
- Manages multiple game testers
- Coaches and mentors game testers
- Manage to established KPIs and targets
- Focuses on improving day-to-day team processes
- Ability to solve moderately complex, non-routine issues where they arise
- Initial point of contact for other disciplines
- Responsible for communicating status and delivering on- time and at high quality
- Plans resource allocation for established projects and initiatives
- Focused on running day-to-day operations of the team
- Focused on tactical execution and delivery over a short project timeline
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Typical incumbent has 2+ years as a Lead QA Tester with management of direct reports
- Typical incumbent has 4+ years of testing mobile, F2P or some combination of both
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years game testing experience
- Minimum of 1 year mobile testing experience
- Inquisitive mindset with a passion for “Free to Play” games
- Experience effectively managing a team of Game Testers
- Knowledge of game testing methodology
- QA Planning and Process
SOUND LIKE YOU? HERE’S HOW TO APPLY!
- Click the link on this page to access the application
- Upload your resume
- Upload a cover letter based on this prompt: Tell us about the most interesting situation in a game that you ad hoc tested and the end result.
- Submit your application for review!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top