Associate Media Buyer
Since our founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, take fun and entertainment global to millions of customers.
The User Acquisition Team is a centralized division that supports the game studios within Big Fish - just think of us as an ad agency within a larger company. We have a squad of dedicated designers, and team of media buyers and account managers. Our culture encourages testing - we believe in making room for mistakes so we can learn from them, and become smarter and stronger moving forward.
Our team is looking for a Media Buying Analyst to help grow and optimize mobile user acquisition programs across our Free to Play (F2P) titles. This role is 100% dedicated to our mobile business, with the goal of driving new users to our top-grossing mobile apps on iOS and Android via paid media. You will have the opportunity to blend your business insight with creative know-how through the handling of strategic mobile accounts that require in-depth knowledge of our partner's inventory, audience, and technological capabilities, and collaboration with our designers to generate compelling assets which drive cost-effective user acquisition and monetization.
- You will be independently responsible for 6-figure monthly budgets (on a per partner basis)
- You will review media plans and partner with UA leads to ensure marketing objectives are met
- You will identify and analyze standard methodologies for optimization, and coordinate direction to account management team
- You will craft and execute domestic and international user acquisition strategies
- A data-obsessed decision maker who can operate both strategically and tactically, with a knack for building and executing strong marketing strategy
- Comfortable with statistical analyses of large data sets and working closely with the Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Familiar with the mobile/app marketing space and marketing strategies, and driving installs via social, video and in-game advertising channels
- An organized and detailed self-starter, with excellent communication skills and the motivation to build strong relationships and credibility with internal and external partners/teams
- 2+ years in mobile media buying, account management, or marketing
- Demonstrated capacity for advanced and creative analytical thinking
- Tableau experience
- Game industry experience
- Facebook and/or Google UAC
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top