Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for various duties throughout the company.
- Dedicated administrative support for our executive teams
- Provide backup support for Executive Assistant on flow-over project work and day-to-day workload as needed
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Complete monthly executive expense reports
- Mail distribution
- Routing of invoices and follow for approvals to be submitted to Accounts Payable
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports and presentations
- Ensure conference rooms maintain a clean and professional appearance for meetings
- Other clerical duties as needed; i.e. filing, etc.
- Coordination of team events and social activities
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 2-4 years demonstrated experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in travel and expense report programs, Concur preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook Calendar
- Strong organizational skills – ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent multi-tasking skills required
- Positive, friendly and upbeat personality who is committed to teamwork
We’ve come a long way, and continue to grow, with just over 600 employees across our Seattle headquarters, Oakland studio, and Luxembourg office. Located in Lower Queen Anne, our corporate offices are conveniently located on the beautiful Puget Sound, just outside the hustle-and-bustle of Downtown. We’re a short walk from great Seattle attractions like Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Garden, shops and restaurants at the pier, and a variety of food truck hot-spots.
Need commuting options? We’re right along multiple bus routes for the transit-takers, the Elliot Bay trail for cyclists, and have a secure on-site garage for two and four-wheeled commuters. Our facilities are built around work and play, with state of the art tools and software, and amenities that make work fun! Take a break in one of our game rooms, refresh yourself with a free snack or beverage, or get out for some fresh air on one of our waterside balconies.
On top of all this, we’ve got you covered with great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement options, transportation and fitness discounts, and great work-life balance!
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Back to top