Modern Mass Market Supervisor BIC Morocco
- Rabat, Morocco
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
. Achieve MMM Area key Metrics and targets: volume growth, turn over, cost optimization
· Ensure the availability and visibility of BIC Brand across MMM stores.
· Developing Key Account customer relationships; actively building a high-performing Modern Trade organization by managing, developing and engaging team of merchandisers
· Assess and develop the area’s MMM Stores performance and initiate initiatives to correct performance gaps.
. Identify individual training needs for the merchandisers, on the field Coaching.
· Build & reinforce customer relationship, to achieve key customer satisfaction goals
· Qualitative instore deployment of main business Drivers, including displays, Checkouts, Promo Plans …
· Input & analyze channel & Area Main KPIs, with red to green action plans
· Drive & maximize counterparts from investments (space, interruption points, the share of shelf … etc)
· Maximize MMM stores’ sell-outs by improving availability and visibility
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
OIS & Volume sales
· Deliver volume/OIS and sales’ fundamental targets for each new period (month, quarter…), by product segment and by KA.
· Monitoring of daily business,
· Business analysis over medium/long term. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the market, competitors and trade dynamics,
· Identify key issues, trends and opportunities to increase market share and creatively help in growing the business,
· Developing the organization and ways of working with a system-based approach,
· Improve In-store sales fundamentals with a focus on SKU distribution and visibility,
· Managing account receivables,
Take customers’ orders (from BIC Morocco) as well as their internal orders (platforms)
Simple criteria :
Sell directly or Resell from MMM
Basis of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Complex criteria: R (Required), D (Desired)
R-Supervise and lead a team
R -Written internal communication: Weekly report, competitive activities, volume forecast, Work plan for the coming week…
R-Daily tasks: Accompanying and coaching sales team, visit customers in route, check orders status, check account receivables, check actuals vs. target, synchronize orders and price list, -
D-Customer knowledge & penetration: KPIs that matter, customer strategy, who decides what, direct access to key decision-makers
R- Business drivers: share of stock, the share of SKU, new SKU listing…
R-Tracking promo completion
R-Negotiating skills: SKU listing, promotions & events.
R-Business planning: managing volume forecast…
R-Experience of working in a constantly changing and pressurized environment
R-Deadline and result-driven
R-Excellent verbal communication skills, be confident in presenting Plans to key customers…
R-Initiative, tenacity and be self-motivated
R-Understand and respect of internal procedures and guidelines
- Personal skills:
complex criteria: R (Required), D (Desired)
R-Energy and passion to achieve own commitments and deliver company objectives
R-Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-focused, build strong relationships with key internal and external customers
R-Ability to coordinate with other departments.
D-the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions-
R-Positive team player within SalesForce
R-Respect others and manage diversity in regard to different cultures, management styles
R-Average analytic and creative problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail and accuracy
D-Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
R-Leadership skills, ability to lead the merchandising team to achieve the aimed target
Your application for this position does not guarantee an offer. The skills and experience required for this job will determine the success of your application.
BIC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.
Back to top