- Shelton, CT
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for developing and executing our eCommerce growth strategy for the Canadian market. This role will lead every aspect of our go-to-market strategy in eCommerce focused on market leading growth. Direct account responsibility including planning, P&L management, and strategy execution for Pure Play retailers, online imprint business, and execution of our Direct to Consumer, B2B sites, and stewardship of key drivers for retail partners' online sales.
- Drive Omni-channel sales and support - Develop E-Commerce programs, marketing activities, prepare and implement content improvements that drive sales and market share across key retailer.ca accounts, primarily Mass and Office Super Stores.
- Direct account responsibility for Pure Play retailers, including but not limited to Amazon.ca and Well.ca.
- Be an active part of a collaborative North American Amazon team to create, support and drive programs/direction that generate sustainable growth and long-term profitability for the Canadian business.
- Oversee P&L, sales plan construction, and program execution in partnership with U.S. Amazon team and provide visibility to Canadian leadership.
- Participate in NA/USA E-Commerce team meetings and involvement in overall business to ensure Canada is inline with direction and growth opportunities.
- Maximize learning and resources from USA business to drive Canadian growth.
- Manage DTC and B2B Canadian Initiatives, creating, implementing and updating content and generating analysis.
- Leverage NA and USA learning and systems where feasible to move quickly.
- Demonstrate leadership by staying abreast of performance results and industry trends and providing regular updates and recommendations to the organization regarding growth opportunities and system enhancements.
- Provide direction to a customer service/coordinator role to ensure we stay on top of all activities.
- Bachelors degree required – IT, marketing, business/commerce, or other related field. MBA preferred
- 5+ years of E-Commerce / digital experience; Experience with Amazon and Omni-Channel accounts, preferably with a consumer products company
- Strong initiative, collaboration, multi-tasking, high energy, communication skills, and experience succeeding in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in Canadian eCommerce market preferred, project management, influencing skills and analytics
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top