Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
- Win the hearts and minds of the team to believe and be inspired by the transformative potential BetterUp can have on our Customers, Partners, and Members.
- Create and Cascade the Regional strategy to maximize new business revenue targets across the entire sales motion: opportunity identification, progression, negotiation, closure and transition to BetterUp Customer Success & Transformation team
- Organize to Win around the demand generation efforts of Account Executives and supporting teams to drive required pipeline coverage to support quarterly and annual new business revenue targets
- Mentoring and development of the first line leaders (AVP), which includes coaching, operational excellence, performance ownership, hiring and development.
- Operational mindset- decisions are informed by data and analytics in partnership with Revenue Operations to draw insights to continually optimize sales strategies.
- Ability to build C-level relationships with customers and influence their engagement and sponsorship.
- Lead complex sales negotiations to emphasize our unique value proposition, and customer LTV
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to attract, recruit, build and develop a team of top performing sales professionals and leaders.
- Create an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative team culture that effectively leverages diverse backgrounds, skills, and experience, promoting a culture of deep curiosity and continuous learning.
- Maintain a positive sales culture that is evidenced by low attrition, high accountability, high team NPS, and exceptional individual and team performance.
- Operate as a strategic business partner, collaborating with cross functional and field leaders
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- 5+ years of second line sales management experience, combined with a proven track record of success in a new business environment managing and closing complex sales-cycles with Fortune 1000 accounts in North America.
- Inspirational sales leadership and management of growth through aggressively driving new business through the implementation of scalable, repeatable, structured systems and processes.
- Lead a culture of sales excellence; drive consistent implementation and adoption of sales processes and new business demand generation to increase conversion rate, linearity, average contract value, and team participation and attainment.
- Effectively manage region by considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts to achieve short-term revenue goals while holding a long-term perspective to help the business achieve our collective organizational goals
- SaaS and/or Human Capital Management experience preferred, not required
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Summer and Winter Break
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.