Enterprise Account Manager
- Flexible / Remote
BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
The Enterprise Account Manager contributes to the mission of BetterUp by driving value for our customers through strategic partnership and alignment with Fortune 1000 customers. This person will manage a book of business and drive renewal and expansion for a set of named enterprise accounts. The Enterprise Account Manager will set the account strategy for our customers and challenge senior leaders to gain new insights and understanding about organizational transformation. They will deeply understand our customer’s business and articulate BetterUp’s value and impact based on the customer’s specific needs and objectives. They will use their expertise in consultative relationship building to coach and guide senior leaders to drive positive change within their organizations through usage of the BetterUp platform. Success in this role includes building meaningful relationships with senior executives, providing valuable expertise in topics of talent development and strategy, setting a clear vision and plan for mutual success, and achieving growth targets that are created specifically for each book of business.
This person will bring to the team relationship mastery, executive presence, leadership skills, and experience consulting senior stakeholders within complex organizations on ground-breaking and rapidly developing talent management challenges.
Drive Account Strategy and Growth:
- Develop account strategy in close conversation with customer executives and BetterUp leadership.
- Own expansion and renewal for 15-25 named accounts.
- Develop new relationships in strategic accounts through prospecting and networking.
- Lead commercial conversations with customers, ensuring end to end success of the contracting process.
Generate and Nurture Enduring Customer Relationships:
- Navigate complex, matrixed organizations and identify champions internally.
- Consult and coach executives on talent and HR strategy and demonstrate how BetterUp aligns to our customer’s business objectives.
- Serve as an expert on the customer to make informed recommendations about their business and culture.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Senior level account management or client management experience.
- Experience with consistently exceeding renewal and expansion quota.
- Successful previous experience building and maintaining positive and mutually beneficial relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Track record of bringing fresh, successful, and cutting edge ideas to your teams and clients.
- Ultimate player mindset; always looking to motivate your team and cross-functional teams with zest, an ownership mentality, and playfulness.
- Plus: HR, HCM, and/or Talent Management SaaS product selling experience.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community. (edited)
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Back to top