Director of Demand Generation
BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As our Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of BetterUp’s integrated demand gen strategy focused on digital marketing to drive new and expansion pipeline. You are a cutting edge demand generation strategist and executor that understands the impact of exemplary demand generation strategies, all the way down to specific campaigns, programs, and channels implemented by the greater team. You have a keen urge to enable and mentor a team of demand gen professionals while simultaneously understanding and monitoring how the teams’ demand gen metrics impact BetterUp’s OKRs. You love to try new things and motivate others to think outside of the box, take risks, and keep learning.
- Develop and execute data-driven digital demand gen strategies and plans to consistently meet or beat pipeline targets.
- Define and meticulously manage a demand generation program budget and key results to ensure demand generation initiatives are producing ROI.
- Manage, hire, mentor, and inspire demand generation team.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Senior Manager or Director level experience in marketing/ demand gen/ digital marketing.
- Successful track record leading a demand gen team.
- Experience with modern demand gen strategies and tools (ABM campaigns, mobile Facebook bumper ads, etc..)
- Track record of bringing fresh, successful, and game-changing B2B demand gen strategies to their company during its high-growth phase, startup preferred but not required.
- Ultimate player mindset; always looking to motivate your team and cross-functional teams with zest, ownership mentality, and playfulness.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please consider submitting your resume and cover letter in PDF format as to ensure it can be read correctly by our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.
Back to top