Operations Analyst- India Office
A Better Company
With offices in New York City and Delhi, Better is making getting a mortgage fast, simple, and delightful. Recognized as the technology leader in mortgage lending, Better provides borrowers a superior home financing experience to any previously possible.
From our offices in Downtown NYC, we're revolutionizing a $12 trillion industry; building the future of real estate and consumer credit. Our team combines leading software engineers from companies like Spotify and Google with a mortgage bank that has three generations of experience. Together we’re building groundbreaking technology driven by user-centric design principles, and making the mortgage experience what it should be – an exciting and delightful part of the biggest transaction in most Americans’ lives.
A Better Opportunity
In this role, you will be in the front seat of a fast-growing start-up. By the end of your first year, you will be a master of credit analytics, scenario analysis, and borrower underwriting. All the while, you will help to build out Better’s core processes and culture. If you have a general interest and aptitude for finance and technology, we’d love to hear from you. We do not require any previous experience. The ideal candidate will be a highly organised communicator capable of making sound decisions while maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Learn the ‘ins-and-outs’ of the mortgage business quickly and become an expert in consumer finance (e.g., review of income, assets, credit, and property)
- Drive the continuous re-engineering of our mortgage production process by thinking critically about how we can leverage technology to resolve operational gaps / challenges
- Leverage operational know-how to be an effective thought partner to company leadership in mapping out strategic objectives and direction
- Set the bar high for performance and becoming stalwarts of a company culture that attracts, retains, and develops top talent
- Have a ‘do whatever it takes’ mentality and be agile and effective at supporting short-term operational / business requirements
Back to top