Product Management Intern
Why spend your summer at Betterment?
Our paid internship is a 10-week fully immersive program where you will make big contributions in a short amount of time. Betterment’s internship program is the beginning of a mutually beneficial relationship: We invest time in teaching, training, and mentoring you while gaining from your creativity, enthusiasm, and new approaches to our inner-workings. You’ll get hands-on experience in a professional workplace, make valuable contacts, and gain knowledge for future endeavors. Best of all, you get to experience what it’s like working for a leading fintech robo-advisor in the industry — in the heart of New York City.
About the right intern:
We are looking for an intern to join the Financial Planning Product Management team for the summer. Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning how to build products that empower our customers to make sound financial decisions throughout their lives. You’re a strong communicator, eager to work cross-functionally with engineering and design to coordinate the development of new features. You’re excited to jump in and flex your brain power; challenging us to be better. You want to help us use metrics to drive decisions, and want to understand how that plays into our overall business strategy. You’re always thinking about how to improve products you use every day and you’re fascinated by watching how people interact with technology to make their lives better.
What You'll Do:
- Drive development of a strategic project in our product roadmap from beginning to end, using both qualitative and quantitative data to inform product decisions
- Immerse yourself in the Betterment product and the competitive landscape to share your unique perspective on the product vision
- Partner with engineers and designers to bring your project to life
What You'll Need:
- MBA Student with relevant specialization or Rising Junior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong eye and passion for user experience
- Passion for fintech, demonstrated interest in personal finance & investing
- Team player with very strong communication skills
Back to top