Why spend your summer at Betterment?
Our paid internship is a 10-week fully immersive program where you will make big contributions in a short amount of time. Betterment’s internship program is the beginning of a mutually beneficial relationship: We invest time in teaching, training, and mentoring you while gaining from your creativity, enthusiasm, and new approaches to our inner-workings. You’ll get hands-on experience in a professional workplace, make valuable contacts, and gain knowledge for future endeavors. Best of all, you get to experience what it’s like working for a leading fintech investment service — in the heart of New York City.
About the right intern:
We are looking for a highly capable and adaptable student to work on customer growth efforts within the Marketing team this summer. The product at Betterment is a quickly and constantly evolving conversation with our customers about their financial lives. The right intern will be excited to accelerate the growth of the pioneer company in an emerging industry, using data to drive decisions and collaborate with creative agencies.
What You'll Do:
- Research and evaluate new advertising vendors, podcast shows or interesting partnerships, using data to recommend testing
- Build and execute various A/B split tests to understand the impact of new targeting, creative/messaging, and offers to performance metrics
- Assist the team in building and executing a media plan/strategy
- Develop new media and creative
- Track performance metrics and present insights to the team and company
What You'll Need:
- Pursuing an MBA in Marketing or a related field
- Analytical mindset (comfortable with numbers, statistics) as exhibited through previous internships and/or coursework
- Client-facing experience
- Experience manipulating data in Excel or Google Sheets
Meet Some of Betterment's Employees
Product Design Manager
Jaime uses consumer feedback in order to build the automated financial planning products that empower Betterment's customers to take control of their financial futures.
Back to top