IT Support Associate
What you can expect to work on in this role:
You’ll keep the largest online automated investment advisor running like a well-oiled machine. The day-to-day work will include hardware and software purchasing, automating employee onboarding, and supporting all employee-facing hardware, networking and applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with your colleagues to meet any and all of their technology needs. This will include ownership of all business systems, phones, networks, laptops and other devices, as well as employee morale systems.
- Automating wherever possible to ensure the availability of self-service solutions, but also of your time so that you may provide the highest quality of in-person support as needed.
- Managing our inventory of hardware and software. Collaborating with technology leadership on budgeting, procurement and deployment.
- Implementing solutions that recognize our internal IT support is akin to internal production, and should be managed with the same care given to our external production services.
- Implementing device management solutions to support compliance and security, ensuring we continue to protect our team’s personal data with the same attention when we’re 200 employees as we did when we were 10.
- Project management of build out of additional office space, including networking, purchasing, and setup.
Tools in your belt:
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting large environments of Mac users, providing a white glove experience and educating where possible.
- Experience with a quickly growing, fast paced environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest tools and methods for managing large scale environments
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot networks, and anticipate bottlenecks and growth needs
- Self-sufficient while able to drive collaborative projects
- Google Apps for Work experience is good
- Meraki Networking Gear experience is great
- Casper Suite experience is awesome
- Call Center and/or VOIP phone experience is amazing
- Sunny disposition required
Come join us
Back to top