Fall/Winter Compliance Intern
Why intern at Betterment?
Interning at Betterment, you will make big contributions in a short amount of time. We invest time in teaching, training, and mentoring you while gaining from your creativity, enthusiasm, and new approaches to our inner-workings. You’ll get hands-on experience in a professional workplace, make valuable contacts, and gain knowledge for future endeavors. Best of all, you get to experience what it’s like working for a leading fintech robo-advisor in the industry — in the heart of New York City.
About the right intern:
We are seeking a driven student eager to flex your skills at the most innovative broker-dealer and registered investment advisor in the world. You want to learn how a team builds and executes an efficient compliance program and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work. You have a business mind, and are always seeking new and better ways to improve practices. You’ve never met a question you weren’t willing to find the answer to. You have the confidence and ability to work independently, and can communicate clearly and persuasively.
What You'll Do:
- Help streamline and automate compliance functionality across various business lines
- Provide compliance support to our customer experience, growth, and operations teams
- Assist with projects related to our regulatory priorities
What You'll Need:
- Pursuing an MBA in Regulatory Compliance or a related field, Law Student specializing in Regulatory Compliance
- School Credit Strongly Preferred
- Self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for fintech, interest in personal finance & investing
Back to top