Customer Experience Associate
About the right team member
You like interacting with people, fixing things, and you are a master at the art of the analogy. You understand what it means to be a champion of a brand. You are the voice of the company for customers, and relish providing them with that “wow” moment. You understand what it is like to be a customer, and appreciate going above and beyond the call of duty to delight people and solve their problems.
You are a very strong communicator, both written and verbal, with an eye for detail and you demonstrate quick thinking and creative problem solving. You have experience with financial or investment products, personally or professionally, and are interested in learning much more.
This role is key to enhancing our customer-focused product, supporting its users, and is relied on by almost every team in our organization.
Learn more about the team here.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service and experiences through phone, email, live chat, and social media channels
- Explain complex transactional and investment principles clearly, helping prospects and customers see the benefits of trying something new
- Troubleshoot customer issues and concerns, investigating why they happened, and communicating with multiple teams to find rapid resolutions
- Act as the internal voice of the customer, offering insights to all areas of the business to help build a better product
- Suggest improvements to company processes (e.g., website, FAQ, UI/UX, back office procedures, etc.)
- Weekend and evening availability required
We are seeking candidates who exhibit a strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment and who truly want to make a difference in the lives of our customers. Successful candidates will have:
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience working in financial services, retail banking, or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree, or demonstrated working equivalent
- Interest in becoming a subject matter specialist in finance and personal investing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, with a breadth of interests, and an intrinsic initiative to learn new things
- Tech savvy, specifically the ability to navigate multiple complex systems simultaneously to respond to customer inquiries
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Impressive attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Know how to have a good time
- Financial services credentials or licensing
- Graduate-level education in a related field
- Customer service, call center or related experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce, Jira, ZenDesk, Desk, ZoHo, etc.)
- Prior people management responsibility
Come join us
Back to top