Business Success Associate - Onboarding
About the right team member:
You love project management and can ensure that multiple parties, external and internal, align on expectations and drive towards a deadline. You relish providing clients with that “wow” moment in an area where they haven’t previously been delighted. You understand what it’s like to be a client, and what it means to go above and beyond the call of duty to solve complex client problems. You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal, and are very organized. You are entrepreneurial, technically inclined, and can demonstrate quick thinking and creative problem solving.
As a Business Success Associate, you will be point of contact between Betterment’s New Business, and Business Success teams, and its defined contribution clients to ensure a successful 401(k) onboarding and launch.
- Manage all aspects of the implementation of a Betterment for Business 401(k) plan Partner with the plan sponsor to manage the successful transition from the existing 401(k) vendor(s) and launch of the Betterment 401(k)
- Act as a liaison with our internal teams and clients to ensure seamless relationship management and ensure that all aspects of the plan are in good order
- Become proficient in aspects of plan design and act as an internal resource on the Betterment for Business product
- Communicate proactively and regularly with clients and internal stakeholders
- Review processes on an ongoing basis to identify ways to improve and streamline
- Provide excellent client service, both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Must be a highly organized, self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Adaptable, industrious, and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Strong written/verbal communications, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Expertise in Excel, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to write in SQL and basic understanding of relationship databases
- Familiarity with Ruby programming is a plus
Meet Some of Betterment's Employees
Product Design Manager
Jaime uses consumer feedback in order to build the automated financial planning products that empower Betterment's customers to take control of their financial futures.
Back to top