Business Success Associate - Onboarding
About the right team member:
You love project management and can ensure that multiple parties, external and internal, align on expectations and drive towards a deadline. You relish providing clients with that “wow” moment in an area where they haven’t previously been delighted. You understand what it’s like to be a client, and what it means to go above and beyond the call of duty to solve complex client problems. You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal, and are very organized. You are entrepreneurial, technically inclined, and can demonstrate quick thinking and creative problem solving.
As a Business Success Associate, you will be point of contact between Betterment’s New Business, and Business Success teams, and its defined contribution clients to ensure a successful 401(k) onboarding and launch.
- Manage all aspects of the implementation of a Betterment for Business 401(k) plan Partner with the plan sponsor to manage the successful transition from the existing 401(k) vendor(s) and launch of the Betterment 401(k)
- Act as a liaison with our internal teams and clients to ensure seamless relationship management and ensure that all aspects of the plan are in good order
- Become proficient in aspects of plan design and act as an internal resource on the Betterment for Business product
- Communicate proactively and regularly with clients and internal stakeholders
- Review processes on an ongoing basis to identify ways to improve and streamline
- Provide excellent client service, both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Must be a highly organized, self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Adaptable, industrious, and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Strong written/verbal communications, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Expertise in Excel, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to write in SQL and basic understanding of relationship databases
- Familiarity with Ruby programming is a plus
Back to top