Betterment for Business Intern
Why intern at Betterment?
Interning at Betterment, you will make big contributions in a short amount of time. We invest time in teaching, training, and mentoring you while gaining from your creativity, enthusiasm, and new approaches to our inner-workings. You’ll get hands-on experience in a professional workplace, make valuable contacts, and gain knowledge for future endeavors. Best of all, you get to experience what it’s like working for a leading fintech robo-advisor in the industry — in the heart of New York City.
About the right intern:
We are looking for a highly capable and adaptable student to work closely with our Betterment for Business team, our new 401(k) product. You are someone who digs into the details and gets stuff done, but can step back and see the big picture. You are self-motivated, eager to learn new things, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and enthusiastic about all things 401(k). In particular, you are excellent with excel, have strong attention to detail, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and help the team get things done. Most of all, you want to hone your skills at a dynamic growth stage company where no two days are the same.
What You'll Do:
- Internship Dates (January 1 - May 31)
- Work directly with the GM of Betterment for Business on various research projects
- Assist with day to day operations of the B4B ‘Business Success’ and ‘New Business’ Teams
- Learn about the 401(k) business, but more broadly, how to set-up a start-up business
What You'll Need:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (Junior or Senior) in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Ability to receive school credit strongly preferred
- Self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Bonus if proficient in SQL or Rails
Back to top