Acquisition Marketing Associate
About the right team member:
You’re passionate about introducing people to technology that matters and you’ve got the intelligence and drive to do it at an innovative, fast-paced company where your efforts will directly affect growth. You’re eager to dive in, learn new things, and hone your skills building up several channels as a key member of our acquisition team. You’re results-oriented and motivated by data -- finding the data to back up your plans is what makes you tick. You’re a creative thinker who cares about the details and you’re ready for a role where you’ll be challenged on a daily basis.
- Work with our Acquisition Manager to efficiently and creatively grow the Betterment customer base through paid advertising channels such as SEM, Podcasts and Affiliates
- Build and optimize marketing campaigns in several channels, with an eye towards increasing efficiency of marketing spend through A/B testing
- Perform ongoing and post-campaign analysis and use that analysis to form recommendations for new campaigns and strategies
- Work with our Business Intelligence team to identify regular reports and analyses that will inform acquisition strategies
- Research and evaluate new vendors/partners for consideration using relevant data to support recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of work experience in a marketing or marketing analytics role at a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail and a data driven mindset
- Outstanding ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time efficiently
- A self-starter with the drive to consistently exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Passion for disrupting an industry and being part of the team that is directly responsible for building the customer base
- Experience with Excel for analysis purposes, eager to develop/learn SQL skills
- SQL experience
- Prior experience with Podcast marketing, SEM, and other digital media advertising
Please include a pdf copy of your resume and a short cover letter with your application.
Meet Some of Betterment's Employees
Product Design Manager
Jaime uses consumer feedback in order to build the automated financial planning products that empower Betterment's customers to take control of their financial futures.
Back to top