- New York, NY
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now we’re funding over $1.5 billion in home loans per month
- We’ve funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
A Better opportunity:
Better is looking for HRIS Analyst to help support our upcoming Workday implementation. In this role, the analyst will own the administration, configuration and ongoing maintenance of various modules within our HRIS cloud systems. We're seeking someone who is enthusiastic about learning new technology and loves process improvement and data integrity. A strong interest in driving efficiency with accuracy will be critical to success here.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for understanding existing integrations and making modifications on the creation of new integrations as needs arise
- Provide day-to-day system support, including resolution of all system related issues
- Conduct and coordinate testing when new update patches & new releases
- Drive data integrity by scheduling and conducting audits, testing on a consistent, timely and thorough manner
- Develop, document and maintain system admin procedures, and employee resource guides
- Submit and monitor open tickets for system fixes or enhancements globally
- Monitor global workflow, functionality and permission
- You have 2+ years of Workday/HRIS systems experience
- You have a strong understanding of integrations and API design
- You can have an Advanced Report Writer Certification and experience creating complex dashboards with calculated field
- Highly analytical with organizational, and time management skills and the ability to set priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself—we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Back to top