Vice President of Corporate Events & Field Marketing
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaS Ops solution to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company's SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaS Ops movement, the company established the first-ever "SaaS Application Management and Security Framework" via two published books entitled "The IT Leader's Guide to SaaS Ops" - Vol. 1: "A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications" & Vol. 2: "How to Secure Your SaaS Applications." BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco and Atlanta.
We’re a high energy, high growth tech company searching for a Vice President of Corporate Events & Field Marketing in New York who will play an instrumental role in marketing leadership and driving the overall marketing momentum and culture. This position requires a self-starter with a background in SaaS products who can run with direction and take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS marketing running corporate events and field marketing programs.
- Extensive experience running successful corporate events including user conferences, branded event series and 3rd party programs.
- Several years running field marketing programs and strong alignment with regional sales teams; know what it means to be sales #1 partner and advocate across the entire marketing function.
- Strong agency relationships and bench of third-party resources to scale and innovate an incredibly successful events program.
- A customer fanatic; a candidate that understands that no one can tell our story better than our customers and knows how to work with sales to help bring customer spokespeople to the spotlight via participation across all events and in our broader marketing programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams.
- Strategic and outcome-oriented mindset in planning and execution of a rigorous and high impact events schedule; strong adherence to achieving pipeline-driven KPIs and tracking to budget.
- Innovator in building new event concepts that will drive high attendance, attendee satisfaction and pipeline. Lead the marketing team and company in achieving ridiculous event experiences.
- Build a rigorous corporate events plan with a regular cadence of company branded and 3rd party events.
- Partner with CRO and heads of sales to drive a highly productive and tightly aligned field marketing program with a regular cadence of regional events and programs; and coupled with corporate and marketing initiatives. Lead a team of field marketers distributed across regions.
- Execute partner events at a corporate level and integrate regional events with field marketing calendars.
- Execute our annual user conference; show the world the rapid growth and success of BetterCloud through constant innovation and a new bar for customer expectations every year.
- Partner with sales and the customer success team to build an arsenal of customer spokespeople at a corporate and regional level.
- Work closely with marketing operations to track event ROI and contribution to marketing KPIs.
- Collaboration with CMO and other marketing leaders to build and execute marketing strategy. Will put the interests of marketing and the company before those of their own individual discipline.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Back to top