BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement.
We are a high energy, high growth startup and we are seeking a technical writer who is an excellent communicator with a passion for helping others understand complex technical concepts. We’re looking for someone who has experience writing documentation for SaaS technologies and REST APIs, curiosity in new technologies, and a strong desire to help drive growth and adoption through excellent communication.
As the first technical writer on BetterCloud’s product team, you’ll create high-quality documentation for our open platform. This will include collaborating with internal stakeholders in the engineering and product organizations, as well as external customers and partners of our open platform. You’ll work to create valuable documentation for rapidly progressing API and developer portal, integration best practices, diagrams, and tutorials.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for producing high value external and internal documentation.
- Influence documentation technology and platform choices.
- Work closely with engineering, product, QA, and platform architecture to collect documentation requirements.
- Interface with customers and technology partners to discover the information gaps preventing them from being successful.
- Design, draft, and maintain technical documentation for our customers and technology partners.
- Support a knowledge base of code samples, integration guides, and recommended best practices.
- 3+ years experience in writing and technical documentation with a strong customer and developer focus
- Proven track record of writing accurate, clear, and concise documentation and driving a documentation strategy
- Experience designing and executing documentation for SaaS applications and REST API-based platforms
- A desire to learn new things daily and to translate complex topics into language that's accessible to end users and developers
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, English, Technical/Professional Writing, or related work experience
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Back to top