Strategic Account Manager
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in ATL and SF. This role can sit in NY or SF.
We’re a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking our first Strategic Accounts Manager in New York City. We’re looking for someone with a dynamic personality to help service our top tier accounts. In this role, you will report directly into our VP, Customer Success and have great visibility into our executive team to support your goals. You will be encouraged to share your ideas and expertise to coach and mentor others!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
- Develop trust with our Enterprise customers
- Identify opportunities for upsells and expansions with our top tier customers
- Execute and win negotiation strategies for enterprise renewals that maximize the annual contract value and term cycle.
- Achieve monthly activity goals and a quarterly retention goal
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategies to grow and retain existing accounts
- Ensure that customers understand the value of our SaaS platform
- Advise clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Work with Customer Success team to identify and develop new opportunities and strategies
What it Takes to be Successful
- Experience: 6 to 10 years’ quota carrying expertise in an Account Management capacity
- A Bachelors degree is required
- Record of over-achieving quota
- Experience managing accounts over $250M in revenue
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
Back to top