BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement.
We are a high energy, high growth startup, that's seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team. We are looking for engineers who love building software, regardless of the languages they’ve used in the past. If you’re a solid engineer we’ll help you learn the specifics of a particular language on the job.
Our products live in the cloud on Google’s Cloud Platform. Our Microservices technology stack includes AngularJS on the front end, Java (primarily), Scala, and Go on the application side, and a mix of relational and NoSQL solutions on the back end including MySQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, and Google’s Cloud Datastore. We handle eye-popping amounts of data and requests using stream processing technologies such as Kafka and Flink.
We don’t expect anyone to have experience with all of these technologies. We’re simply looking for engineers who are great at what they do, love it, and are eager to learn. If you have these qualities and are willing to hit the ground running then we’re the place for you!
- 2-6 years experience with Java or some other object-oriented language
- 2-6 years experience doing full stack development (no worries, we have folks to help with the HTML and CSS but the stronger you are at these technologies the more we can do!)
- A working knowledge of Git or some other source control tool
- The desire to further your career by learning and working with cutting edge technologies
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A working knowledge of Scrum or some other agile software methodology (Kanban, DSDM, etc…)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Valeria Y.Sales Development Representative
Valeria operates on the front lines as a customer’s first point of contact. She educates prospects on what the team does to help align client goals with BetterCloud.
Back to top