Senior Sales Development Representative
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work 2015, 2016 and 2017, is looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for an individual who will be supporting an Account Executive hunting new business within a specific territory.
Our Account Development team serves as the front-line in our customer engagements efforts, contacting IT professionals who have yet to install our product with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role reports into our Manager of Account Development for Large Accounts, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts and ensure that Account Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message - ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
The experience and skill set needed to be successful in this role is 1-3 years of software sales experience. In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Make outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about BetterCloud
- Share information about BetterCloud and ask questions about the prospect's business objectives
- Determine potential for purchase and forward those who are of good potential to the Account Executive to seek
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
- Record prospect information in SFDC CRM database
Qualifications | Required
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking with a bias towards action
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Has a competitive spirit, coachable, and results driven
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Strong business comprehension
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Highly motivated to build a career at BetterCloud
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Experience in SFDC and SalesLoft or Outreach
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
Back to top