Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Atlanta, GA
BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We are a high energy, high growth tech company, that's seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team. We are looking for Senior Full-Stack Engineers who love building software, regardless of the languages or tech stack they’ve used in the past. If you’re a solid engineer we’ll help you learn the specifics of a particular language on the job. Our products live in the cloud on Google’s Cloud Platform.
Our Microservices technology stack includes ReactJS on the front end, Java (primarily) on the application side, and a mix of relational and NoSQL solutions on the back end, including MySQL, ElasticSearch, and BigTable. We handle eye-popping amounts of data and requests using stream processing technologies such as Kafka.
We don’t expect anyone to have experience with all of these technologies. We’re simply looking for engineers who are great at what they do, love it, and are eager to learn. If you have these qualities and are willing to hit the ground running then we’re the place for you!
- 3+ years experience with Java or some other object-oriented language
- Demonstrated experience writing automated tests to maintain a high quality product and reliable CI/CD pipeline
- The desire to further your career by learning and working with cutting edge technologies
- Experience in scalable environments (especially with Kubernetes)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A working knowledge of Git or some other source control tool
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Nice to have experience with distributed stream-processing and pub/sub messaging systems such as Kafka or Flink
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Back to top