Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We are seeking enterprising individuals to join our growing team. We are looking for Senior Full-Stack Engineers who love building software, regardless of the languages or tech stack they’ve used in the past. If you’re a solid engineer we’ll help you learn the specifics of a particular language on the job. Our products live in the cloud on Google’s Cloud Platform.
Our Microservices technology stack includes RzeactJS on the front end, Java (primarily) on the application side, and a mix of relational and NoSQL solutions on the back end, including MySQL, ElasticSearch, and BigTable. We handle eye-popping amounts of data and requests using stream processing technologies such as Kafka.
We don’t expect anyone to have experience with all of these technologies. We’re simply looking for engineers who are great at what they do, love it, and are eager to learn. If you have these qualities and are willing to hit the ground running then we’re the place for you!
- 3+ years experience with Java or some other object-oriented language
- Demonstrated experience writing automated tests to maintain a high quality product and reliable CI/CD pipeline
- The desire to further your career by learning and working with cutting edge technologies
- Experience in scalable environments (especially with Kubernetes)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A working knowledge of Git or some other source control tool
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Nice to have experience with distributed stream-processing and pub/sub messaging systems such as Kafka or Flink
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
See Inside the Office of BetterCloud
BetterCloud is a technology and services company that provides critical insights, automated management, and intelligent data security for cloud office platforms. Launched in 2011, BetterCloud currently services over 50,000 IT Teams and 300 million users with secure data connections, proactive platform monitoring, and hassle-free setup. Powered by open APIs, BetterCloud supplies specialized solutions and supports—optimizing performance for the Google apps and Office 365 platforms.
Back to top