Senior Demand Generation Manager
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing venture-backed enterprise tech startups in NYC? BetterCloud recently launched the first-ever SaaS application management and security platform, establishing an entirely new solution category and positioning the company for expansion stage growth as the $50 billion market for enterprise SaaS applications continues to evolve.
Voted Crain's Best Place to Work 2015,2016,2017 and 2018, BetterCloud is looking for a high-performing Sr. Manager of Demand Generation to help fuel our growth. This person will be critical to the future success of BetterCloud and a key member of an award-winning marketing organization. In this role, you will be responsible for generating net new demand for our sales organization, and will work with our content and digital marketers to coordinate programs.
At BetterCloud we believe in enabling our employees and what that means for you is enabling you to focus on what you do best - generate demand for the sales team and help grow the business. We’re using Marketo, Salesforce, and a combination of other martech to run our demand engine, and have a data and systems team that handles the heavy lifting around systems administration. We are well-aligned with our sales counterparts, and have established clear pipeline generation goals that are measured through an attribution model run out of a custom database and logic managed by our data team. We have high expectations for this role and have the systems in place to help you meet those expectations. To get an idea of the type of innovative work we have in mind, read this post, those are the kinds of tactics and strategies we want to be testing and implementing.
A successful candidate will be results-driven, sales-focused, have a great technical understanding of marketing systems, and be able to balance testing new demand generation strategies and tactics with scaling the programs that work effectively, all in an effort to achieve the best results for the business. This role will sit in our NYC HQ.
- Influence key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SALs, SQLs, and Opportunities, as well as ABM metrics like influenced target accounts, and work across the marketing and sales teams to improve performance against these metrics
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of all demand generation campaigns across all funnel stages, working with digital marketing and content to coordinate touch points within campaigns and across the customer journey
- Own demand generation relationship with sales and be an incredible partner to our sales team
- Lead our account-based marketing efforts by working with sales to identify top target accounts, building highly customized campaigns that improve conversion rates and move those accounts forward, and then coordinating across other marketing functions like content and digital marketing to execute a comprehensive program.
- Understand and oversee the management of the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle across the various funnel stages and operational processes (e. capture, nurture, score, distribute, close).
- Manage demand generation project timelines and ensure timelines are executed on time, from scheduling to design, production, and distribution.
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B demand generation role or sales lead marketing experience
- Experience creating and running demand generation campaigns in a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo.
- Big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into a demand generation strategy and then execute with precision and accuracy
- Proven track record of measuring and improving effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the funnel (leads, MQLs, SALs SQLs, Opportunities, Pipeline)
- Recommended - experience with account-based marketing strategies and tools
- Recommended - familiarity / experience with event marketing and sponsorships
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Marketing
Back to top