Sales Development Representative (NYC)
BetterCloud is the first unified SaaS management platform, empowering organizations to securely adopt and manage best-in-breed SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize SaaS management, automate workflows and compliance policies, and surface relevant insights across SaaS applications.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work 2015, is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who wants to roll-up their sleeves and make an immediate impact on our organization.
Our Sales Development Representatives serve as the front-line in our customer engagements efforts, contacting IT professionals who have yet to install our product, with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role actually reports into our marketing team, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts and ensure that Sales Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message, ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
- Identify and generate leads for BetterCloud through various databases.
- Initial relationships with customers and represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Engage with organizations of varying size and type. From small business to large enterprises.
- Help to build our sales pipeline and architect our sales processes.
Qualifications | Required
- Familiar with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Comfortable on the phone and ready to talk to customers every day
- Past experience in cold calling: to IT professionals is a plus!
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualifications | Recommended
- Foundational knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Drive & Calendars) and Cloud & SaaS Applications is a plus
- Some sales experience and familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Spanish
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top