BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who will be supporting an Account Executive through hunting new business within a specific territory.
Our Sales Development team, serves as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, contacting IT professionals with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role reports into our Manager of Sales Development, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts and ensure that our Sales Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message - ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking, and highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude - “No” doesn’t scare you
- Must be able to thrive in a changing environment while you continue to stay optimistic, organized and coachable
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Passionate about a career in SaaS sales
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Can conduct high level conversations with senior executives
- History of learning new tools and have the ability to pick up new things quickly
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts is a plus
- Experience in SFDC and SalesLoft or Outreach is a plus
What You'll Do
- Outbound communication to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about BetterCloud (ie cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, E-mails)
- With your assigned Account Executive you will collaborate to drive pipeline growth within the target vertical Qualifications.
- Within prospect accounts, you will be trained to find decision-makers and influencers, identify a need, and establish the basis for a sales engagement. Using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo and Lusha.
- Sharing information about BetterCloud and asking questions about the prospect's business objectives
- Consistently achieve and exceed given monthly quota and be well compensated for doing so
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.