Quality Assurance Analyst (ATL)
BetterCloud is the first unified SaaS management platform, empowering organizations to securely adopt and manage best-in-breed SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize SaaS management, automate workflows and compliance policies, and surface relevant insights across SaaS applications.
We are a high energy, high growth startup, is seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team. If you are eager to learn, want to accomplish challenging goals, and thrive in a work-hard/play-hard environment then this is the position for you!
The Functional Analyst is responsible for working with developers and product managers in an Agile environment. Those responsibilities include creating user stories, acceptance criteria and acceptance tests as well as manual testing of functionality provided by the developers for each sprint.
- Analyze business requirements and wireframes
- Architect test plans
- Write, validate, and execute test cases with use case approach in an agile environment
- Communicate test results and daily status
- Articulate issues found with steps on how to reproduce
- Take ownership over issues found in production that made it through QA
- Track defects and provide quality metrics
- Participate in team's sprint planning meetings to apply testing methodology and fill in any testing gaps
- Understand and be able to communicate to the product team a technical explanation of bug/fix/feature/enhancement
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with SQL; reading logs is also a requirement
- Knowledge of web technologies (Java, HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intelligent, energetic, and hardworking individual
- Excited by a start up culture and environment
- Knowledge of common test methodologies (ATDD, Exploratory, White/Black Box, etc)
- Experience in the following is a plus: JSON, RESTful Web Services, Postman, and RabbitMQ, git, NoSQL
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top