Product Owner (ATL)
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management and Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
We are a high energy, high growth startup, is seeking a fast-learning, hard-working Product Owner to work together with Business stakeholders, Product Managers, Architects, Engineers, and UI teams to coordinate, prioritize, and communicate on-going status to deliver on business needs. We need adaptable, self-motivated people who have strong critical thinking skills. You’ll be responsible for identifying and managing product requirements, prioritizing engineering teams work on features and bugs, and supporting feature launch and rollout processes. As a Product Owner at BetterCloud you’ll articulate solutions from concept through implementation.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience Designers, Engineers, Architects and fellow Product Owners to create and groom a rich product backlog.
- Deliver product requirements and user stories for prioritized features across multiple teams and feature sets.
- Facilitate planning sessions with your engineering teams to ensure upcoming work is tasked, estimated, assigned, and sequenced appropriately.
- Ensure cross-engineering team collaboration happens early and often whenever dependencies between teams arise
- Initiate and participate in engineering driven project definition from concept through implementation.
- Serve as a voice of internal stakeholders as features are being developed.
- Work alongside QA team to ensure all requirements have been satisfied once feature is in production.
- Ensure that all internal product documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Measure and report on key team velocity and feature performance metrics.
- Communicate technical concepts, constraints, and milestones to various stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Engineering and Marketing to write internal and external release notes.
- Serve as the internal functional expert on all features you manage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Product Management or Business Analyst role in a software development company or previous SaaS expeirence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and features at one time
- Ability to deftly interact with cross-team various stakeholders.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Experience with Jira and running agile teams is a plus, but not required.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top