Product Operations Manager
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights and the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of “50 Future Unicorns” in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta.
We are looking for the best and brightest who understand and value our customer promise, and want to ensure we are always meeting this commitment through Product Innovation and Delivery.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work for four years in a row, is looking for a highly motivated Product Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Product Operations Team serves as a critical supporting team for our Product Development organization. This role reporting to our VP of Product Operations will be responsible for the successful delivery of Product Portfolio Roadmaps through collaboration with Engineering, Product Management, Product Design, Product Marketing, customer-facing teams, and reporting through work management tools.
- 5+ years of work experience, ideally in Product Development, or Project/Portfolio Management
- 3+ years of experience leading teams without direct authority
- Strong execution skills and ability to drive action and accountability
- An aptitude for problem-solving and leading work cross-functionally to deliver highest priority outcomes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively
- Acute attention to detail
- Consulting experience in Program Delivery Services
- Proven success delivering product roadmaps to market effectively
- Experience with Workfront, JIRA, Clarizen, and Aha.io
- Drive product roadmap delivery through effective design and execution of project plans
- Support ongoing product development, working closely with our VP of Product, VP of Product Operations, VP of Product Design, Directors of Engineering and Product Marketing Teams
- Empower the organization to efficiently make decisions through accurate project plans involving cross-functional stakeholders in order to drive on-time delivery of products to market
- Manage resources efficiently and develop capacity planning models to ensure work is assigned effectively
- Support process design and improvement that result in accelerated and predictable product release schedules
- Measure the performance of the organization through KPIs, and ensure continuous improvement
- Deliver dynamic and valuable reporting for product initiatives
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Back to top