Product Manager (ATL)
BetterCloud is the first unified SaaS management platform, empowering organizations to securely adopt and manage best-in-breed SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize SaaS management, automate workflows and compliance policies, and surface relevant insights across SaaS applications.
We are a high energy, high growth startup, is seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team. If you are eager to learn, want to accomplish challenging goals, and thrive in a work-hard/play-hard environment then this is the position for you!
- Contribute proactively to the future direction of products, based on a clear understanding of the market and the technological capability;
- Define the product strategy and roadmap with an understanding of features, pricing, COGS, and GTM activities
- Deliver product requirements documentation with prioritized features and corresponding justification, always stressing ‘Why’
- Defining business requirements and user stories
- Identifying how new features integrate into to existing products and how they affect support, COGS, and how these new features compliment the other areas of BetterCloud to drive additional revenue
- Collaborate with the product designers to build a world-class user experience
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of marketplace with respect to competitive offerings, what the platform providers offer, and the latest industry trends with cloud computing
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners and customers that will give us real world feedback that will help accelerate BetterCloud
- At least 5-years of product management experience for SaaS Web Applications, preferably for B2B/Enterprise
- Preferably Agile/SCRUM experience(we’re using Jira)
Demonstrated Expertise in the following areas
- Market knowledge for your respective product area for BetterCloud via industry certifications, blog posts, white papers, speaking engagements, etc.
- Defining the strategy for your respective product and how this strategy contributes to the overall product strategy for BetterCloud
- Leading successful projects while working with multiple development teams
- Skillfully leading client and partner meetings as well as speaking engagements at customer summits
- Ability to prioritize tasks that will drive revenue and keep our customer interests top of mind
- Strong understanding of how to balance and respond to internal requests (ie. from Sales, Support, Executives, etc)
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top