People & Culture Manager
- Atlanta, GA
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaS Ops solution to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company's SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaS Ops movement, the company established the first-ever "SaaS Application Management and Security Framework" via two published books entitled "The IT Leader's Guide to SaaS Ops" - Vol. 1: "A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications" & Vol. 2: "How to Secure Your SaaS Applications." BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco and Atlanta.
The People & Culture Manager will be the go-to consultant for managers in a variety of areas including internal communications, employee relations, performance management, organizational design, employee development, training & development, practice/policy interpretation and application, and management coaching. We need an experienced HR professional that can think strategically, as well as tactically, around how to best support a fast-growing and ever-changing company and culture.
- At least 5 years of Human Resources experience; Business Partner experience preferred
- Functional experience in employee relations, compensation, and performance management, along with a strong familiarity with employment laws and regulations
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting and synthesizing data to identify themes and solutions
- Ability to design, develop, implement training and development across all levels of the organization
- Successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships and being a trusted advisor at all levels of the organization
- Ability to be instinctive enough to jump on critical business issues & opportunities when you see them, scrappy enough to get operational items resolved, and savvy enough to work with all levels in a matrixed environment
- Effectively copes with change, shifts gears comfortably, and takes action in light of ambiguity
- Self-starter with high intellect, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and strong organizational and time-management skills in order to prioritize competing tasks
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Work with senior leadership to develop, iterate, and execute people strategies
- Partner with fellow team members to implement and manage company-wide programs
- Manage new hire onboarding, offboarding and terminations
- Consult, coach and advise across all levels of the organization
- Investigate employee complaints, proactively manage legal risk, and ensure compliance with company guidelines and governmental regulations.
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company guidelines.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Back to top