Front-End Software Engineer (ATL)
BetterCloud is the first unified SaaS management platform, empowering organizations to securely adopt and manage best-in-breed SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize SaaS management, automate workflows and compliance policies, and surface relevant insights across SaaS applications.
We’re a high-energy, high-growth startup and we are seeking an enterprising individual to join the Product Development team as Front End Engineer. We’re looking for someone creative who loves to contribute to their team. Our ideal Front End Engineer will be a clear communicator who is great at switching gears and working with multiple teams at once.
Do you have a deep desire to learn? Do you put in maximum effort all the time so that you can take pride in what you develop? We’re looking for you. BetterCloud is working with leading edge technologies and we hope to find folks that want to do the same.
- 4-7 years of experience building web-based applications
- Lodash experience preferred
- Server-side Java experience, in particular building RESTful services, is a plus
- Experience with high-level conceptualization and familiarity with front-end design patterns
- Familiarity with front-end testing tools such as Karma and Jasmine
- Previous experience/knowledge with ES6 and RX design patterns strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; excited by a start up culture and environment
- Intelligent, energetic, and hardworking individual
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top