Enterprise Customer Success Manager | West
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud Enterprise Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer onboarding to identify needs and set goals, CSMs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, and drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Managers are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product and partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have driven value from our solution and have had a delightful experience in the process.
- Experience working with Executive and C-Level teams
- Manage a portfolio of 40-50 Enterprise customer accounts with complex needs
- Experience as a program manager, orchestrating the appropriate internal resources to help ensure your customers are achieving their goals through the partnership
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Proactive, value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies and business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution and internal service offerings
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Deeply committed to customer satisfaction and happiness
- Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time
- Team-oriented, but eager to act aggressively to get things done for customers
- 4-6 years of account management, customer success or consultancy experience
- Experience in SaaS is a major plus
- Gainsight or Customer Success software experience a plus
- Develop and manage key programs to drive adoption within Enterprise Accounts
- Gather and present product feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers that help deliver BetterClouds world class customer experience.
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points.
- Proactively engage with the customer to ensure value through program management
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities.
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems and continually drive product adoption.
- Negotiate and renew current customer subscriptions.
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales and Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product and customer experience.
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Back to top