Enterprise Account Executive | West Coast
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join its rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work and positive attitude and are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively and make an immediate impact.
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and the executive team to support your pursuit of your sales goals. You will be encouraged to share your ideas and expertise to coach and mentor others!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and execute an actionable plan for assigned accounts
- Individually prospect to build and manage a robust sales pipeline
- Qualify enterprise sales opportunities based on BetterCloud’s sales methodology to assess customer fit, establish requirements and agree on success criteria
- Manage negotiations of both commercial terms and legal agreements
- Form long-term relationships with reseller and system integrators partners to extend BetterCloud’s market reach & drive adoption
- Travel as necessary, typically about 25-50%.
Qualifications | Required
- 10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- A track record of successful selling and developing a greenfield territory and adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Hunter mentality
- Demonstrated sales experience s selling Enterprise solutions, Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organizations
- Experience in value and solution selling to the C-suite
- Understanding of and experience with CASB’s, Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and other API-based solutions is highly desirable
- Disciplined in maintaining the CRM system in accordance with BetterCloud’s processes
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
Back to top