Director of UX | ATL
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing enterprise technology companies in Atlanta? BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. Which is why Forbes identified BetterCloud as one of the “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” in 2017. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with an engineering office in Atlanta, GA.
We’re a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking a Director of User Experience in Atlanta. A Director of UX at BetterCloud is responsible for defining and executing on a platform-wide user experience roadmap, as well as mentoring and building out an efficient and strategic user experience team. As a Director of User Experience you should be very customer-driven, as BetterCloud is an organization that prides itself on solving our customer’s problems.
- 10+ years experience designing and delivering user-centered, enterprise-ready designs across multiple platforms
- 3+ years of design management and team building experience
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas.
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions.
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and prototyping tools.
- A portfolio of top-notch product work that demonstrates strong design and typographic skills
- Lead a customer-centric vision, strategy, and execution of the user experience
- Build and manage a strong design team that consistently delivers on its goals, and produces high-quality work.
- Lead, mentor and guide a group of talented UX designers and user researchers
- Proactively identify and own solutions for the most ambiguous and challenging design hurdles BetterCloud is facing.
- Work collaboratively with business partners to define priorities and build consensus
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Leadership to define roadmap direction and efficiently integrate new designs
- Develop and evangelize a roadmap for the user experience for BetterCloud’s platform evolution
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the areas of information architecture, interaction design, visual design, user research, and online user behavior
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Valeria operates on the front lines as a customer’s first point of contact. She educates prospects on what the team does to help align client goals with BetterCloud.
Back to top