Director of Sales, Large Accounts | NYC
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management and Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Director of Sales, Large Accounts to join its rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work and a positive attitude and are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales leader to share their skills, who can think creatively, make an immediate impact and who can help us build on our high velocity and improve our already strong win rates!
- Recruit, hire, and manage a growing team of experienced Account Executives
- Train and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions by teaching best practices in prospecting, managing and closing opportunities.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Refine, measure and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the targeted sales objectives.
- Create a team culture that’s positive, motivating, and performance-driven.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers based on expertise in qualification and sales process review.
- Direct sales activities within assigned segment, set expectations, provide guidance, establish accurate plans and forecasts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline and executing each phase of the sales process, drive short-term and long-term results to maximize overall territory growth objectives.
- Participate in the sales process: partner with the appropriate people within the company to identify, expand, and close new logos. Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of the company, our products, and services, resulting in accelerated revenue growth while maintaining a customer-centric mindset.
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of BetterCloud and negotiate favorable pricing and terms by selling value.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, partners, and competitors; develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Conduct weekly meetings with all sales reps to review performance and opportunities
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) for sales team
- Deep knowledge of a complex sales process preferably with 4+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 5+ years direct sales experience so you can coach the team based on real world practice.
- Experience selling technical products.
- Experience navigating legal, security and purchasing processes.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a Sales leader.
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves and drive revenue.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both outside and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in planning and executing account strategy by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
- Excellent communicator; strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our Chief Revenue Officer
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Valeria operates on the front lines as a customer’s first point of contact. She educates prospects on what the team does to help align client goals with BetterCloud.
Back to top