Digital Marketing Manager (NYC)
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management and Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
BetterCloud, voted Crain’s Best Place to Work 2015 and 2016, is seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to help fuel growth via online channels such as digital paid media and organic search. This individual will manage the strategy, execution and analysis of paid media programs, and work closely with our content and product marketers to optimize content and our core website for conversion. Our digital marketing manager will be charged with planning paid media strategy, campaign management, ad operations, especially using search, display, and paid social channels. You have persuasive communication skills, problem-solving and critical decision-making abilities, and will be excited about the opportunity to make a big impact on a small, entrepreneurial, high-performing team in a fast-growing organization.
This stage of BetterCloud’s growth presents an incredibly interesting opportunity for a digital marketer. Our marketing strategy has historically focused heavily on owned and earned media, primary through content and SEO. As a result, we have published 1,500+ pieces of content on the BetterCloud Monitor, generate over 500,000 visits a month (mostly through organic search), and have built a daily newsletter that tens of thousands of technology professionals subscribe to. You will have the opportunity to leverage all of this, not to mention our core product marketing, and supercharge it with paid media to fuel the company’s growth.
- Own search channel (paid and organic) end to end from strategy, planning, execution, to measurement and reporting.
- Own paid social channels such as Facebook, Linkedin, etc., strategize, plan, set up, optimize, and analyze campaigns.
- Be the resident Google Analytics expert to analyze traffic and conversion metrics. Work with our data team to connect the dots between in-house database and Google Analytics.
- Be the champion of conversion rate and landing page optimization and testing. Develop testing assumptions, create strategy, lead landing page creation, launch, measurement, and reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with demand generation, sales, customer success, data, and systems to identify where digital marketing tactics and strategies can deliver the most value to the business across the customer journey
Requirements and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital media with a focus on performance marketing in B2B SaaS sector.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience planning, managing, and optimizing campaigns in search, display, and paid social channels.
- A deep understanding and working proficiency of AdWords and/or DoubleClick Search, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, display advertising solutions and third party paid social management tools.
- Experience with B2B lead generation and lead nurture campaigns, account based marketing, and its associated tools.
- Experience with B2B / SaaS focused demand generation and attribution/conversion path essential.
- Strong mastery of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- An independent self-starter with initiative and ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Proven ability to synthesize data and identify trends or extract key findings and turn them into actionable insights.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Marketing
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top