DevOps Engineer (ATL)
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management and Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
We are a high energy, high growth startup, and we are seeking an enterprising individual to join the DevOps team as a Developer. If you are eager to learn, want to accomplish challenging goals, and thrive in a work-hard/play-hard environment then this is the position for you!
We are looking for a candidate with a strong developer background in Java, C#, or Go and a solid understanding how to configure and deploy infrastructure services programmatically. This includes challenges from making the development teams’ build processes more efficient to automating every aspect of an environment setup to monitoring the status and performance of our applications -- we have a lot of challenges for you! We are using the Google Cloud Platform.
- Automate build, deployment, and monitoring processes for our microservice-based infrastructure
- Management and monitoring of our Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems
- Optimize the Log Analysis systems to ensure fast search and reporting times
- Engage with our Security Team to implement various controls and resolve vulnerabilities
- Monitor systems and take corrective actions per guidelines
- Perform research, POC’s, and implementation for new software to improve performance and stability
- Perform maintenance on existing infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and support our product development environments and teams, ideally through automated delivery of infrastructure services and SLO metrics
- Work with the Technology Organization to build and automate services for the various teams to automate their workloads on our own PaaS infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Engineering - Software, Systems, and even Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degrees welcome.
- 1-2 years experience with Java, C#, or Go
- Experience in programmatically configuring Linux servers using Configuration Management Software. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.. (Chef prefered)
- Experience with managing project rollouts and beta releases
- Experience with ELK stack preferred
- Knowledge of Mesos, Kubernetes, or other cloud datacenter orchestration frameworks
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker preferred)
- Experience with shell scripting in Bash
- Understanding Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration principles
- Great communication skills and outgoing personality
- Desire to further your career by working with the best engineers in the world
- Team oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intelligent, energetic, and hardworking individual
- Excited by a start up culture and environment
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top