Customer Success Manager, Strategic
- New York, NY
BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud Customer Success Executive (CSEs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer onboarding to identify needs and set goals, CSEs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, and drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Executives are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product and partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have received value from our solution and have had a delightful experience in the process.
- Experience working with C-Level teams
- Manage a portfolio of 10-15 Strategic Accounts, all high-touch customers with complex needs
- Demonstrated experience using success plans to drive the customer relationship forward
- Experience as a program manager, orchestrating the appropriate internal resources to help ensure your customers are achieving their goals through the partnership
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Proactive, value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies and business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution and internal service offerings
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Deeply committed to customer satisfaction and happiness
- Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time
- Positive and team-oriented
- Passionate about building a great company and a great product
- Must have SaaS experience working with technical personas
- 7+ years of account management, customer success, or consultancy experience or previous experience as an IT Admin and willingness to learn Customer Success best practices
- Experience in the IT or Security ecosystem
- Own and maintain Success Plans for your full book of business
- Develop and manage key programs to drive adoption within Strategic Accounts
- Gather and present product feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers, from end users to C Suite, that help deliver BetterClouds world class customer experience
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Track value attainment and maximize ROI through program management
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems and continually drive product adoption
- Partner with Account Management teams to successfully renew, cross-sell, and expand customers
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales and Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product and customer experience
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth and mentorship from our VP and CCO
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Back to top