Customer Success Manager | Mid-Market (NYC)
BetterCloud is the first unified SaaS management platform, empowering organizations to securely adopt and manage best-in-breed SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize SaaS management, automate workflows and compliance policies, and surface relevant insights across SaaS applications.
BetterCloud Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with user onboarding to identify needs and set goals, CSMs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers (including renewals and customer growth), and drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Managers are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product feedback and feature requests to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to delight our customers and have them truly love their time with BetterCloud.
Who are you?
- Deeply committed to customer satisfaction and happiness.
- Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time.
- Team-oriented, but eager to act aggressively to get things done for customers.
- Passionate about building a great company and a great product.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers that help deliver BetterCloud’s world class customer experience.
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities.
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems and continually drive product adoption.
- Negotiate and renew current customer subscriptions.
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales and Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product and customer experience.
- 3+ years of sales, account management, customer success or support experience.
- Experience in SaaS is a major plus
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top