BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud has offices in New York City and Atlanta, but is remote friendly. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer on-boarding to identify needs and set goals, CSMs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, and drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Managers are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product and partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have driven value from our solution and have had a delightful experience in the process.
- Experience working with Small to Midsize organizations
- Manage a portfolio of 65-75 customer accounts, all with a prescriptive engagement model to help deliver on our customers goals and expectations
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships with your customer accounts, creating a consistent experience focused on outcomes
- Can drive value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies and business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution and internal service offerings
- Committed to customer satisfaction and happiness as measured by NPS
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time
- Team-oriented as displayed by participating in team meetings and actively engaging over Slack while we’re virtual
- Hardworking, driven, self-motivated and solutions oriented
- Passionate about technology and building a great company and a great product
- 2+ years of customer success or consultancy experience
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce
- Awareness of best-in-breed SaaS-based technology
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage key programs to drive adoption within Corporate Accounts
- Gather and present product feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud.
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities.
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems and continually drive product adoption
- Partner with internal teams on up-sells and renewals
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales and Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product and customer experience
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.