Customer Marketing Manager | Product Activation
- New York, NY
BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
As a customer marketing manager - Product Activation, you will be responsible for driving activation and engagement around key features in the BetterCloud platform that drive clear value for customers. These marketing programs will span the entire entire customer lifecycle (i.e. onboarding, activation, retention, etc.) You will need to develop deep insights about the ways that our customers use our product and create scalable marketing campaigns and programs to drive activation/engagement around these key use cases. Successful candidates must be passionate about delivering success for customers and comfortable joining a marketing organization that is smart, scrappy, and fast-paced. Open to hiring this position in NY, ATL or SF - other location TBD based on experience!
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing, campaign management and customer analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Knowledge of Pendo, or other product analytics and in-app campaign platforms
- Knowledge of Tableau a plus
- Organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- Capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- Great collaborator, team player, and have the ability to build a working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Curious, insightful, and a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
- Thrive in ambiguity and have a knack for distilling an idea into an actionable plan
- Adept at change management
- Own the ideation, development, execution, and optimization of customer marketing campaigns designed to increase product adoption and activation
- Develop detailed customer segments together with cross-functional teams to improve targeting efforts and generate buy-in for targeting decisions
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure flawless marketing campaign delivery
- Conduct A/B tests, and track, analyze, and optimize the performance of campaigns
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct in-product experiments to inform overall campaign strategy
- Analyze customer adoption and campaign results to develop insights and recommendations that can be shared with internal stakeholders to improve broader efforts around reducing churn
- Regularly communicate and present findings / conclusions to stakeholders in non-technical language.
- Ensure that disparate customer marketing projects are linked in terms of data, processes, skills, and deployment methods
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Back to top