Business Operations Associate | ATL
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement.
BetterCloud is a high energy, high growth “scale-up” ,looking for an entrepreneurial analyst to join our Business Operations Team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and not hesitate to roll up their sleeves and support the company’s operational initiatives. The candidate will play a fundamental role in the evolving business strategy and operations within BetterCloud. In addition, this person will be responsible for execution and planning, as well as ongoing support of various business functions across the company.
As a Business Operations Associate you will play a cross-functional role, directly engaging with key stakeholders across our leadership and management teams. You will serve as both a project manager and partner to BetterCloud business functions to ensure that those initiatives are executed seamlessly.
- Partner with various functions in order to orchestrate seamless planning, execution, and delivery processes.
- Document and institutionalize these processes into digestible assets that BetterCloud can leverage long-term.
- Constantly coordinate and ensure alignment between the various business functions at BetterCloud.
- Track internal progress towards our business goals and ensure accountability and transparency.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Candidates with backgrounds in management consulting / business analyst in an operating company preferred
- Powerful authority and presence, a natural leader
- Extremely strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must be a self starter and able to influence others to achieve business aims
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Degree from a top tier school with a proven track record of professional success
- First hand experience as a project manager or operator in some capacity
- Experience building strong partnerships with developers and engineers
- Familiarity with JIRA, Agile, and Scrum Methodologies, Project Management Tools
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Valeria operates on the front lines as a customer’s first point of contact. She educates prospects on what the team does to help align client goals with BetterCloud.
Back to top