Account Executive (NYC)
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a highly motivated Mid-Market/Enterprise Account Executive to join its rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work and positive attitude and are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively and make an immediate impact.
BetterCloud is tier one venture backed, having raised $47 million to date, with more than 50,000 organizations and 20M users, looking to disrupt the modern IT workplace. We need talented people to generate leads and prospect for new customers and serve as the voice of our company as we convert leads into deals. You will find and engage with customers, own relationships and ultimately close business for BetterCloud.
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and the executive team to support your pursuit of your sales goals. You will receive hands-on coaching and mentoring to expand your skillset and will be encouraged to share your ideas and expertise to coach and mentor others!
- Own relationships with key customers and represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Execute customized presentations/demonstrations via Google Hangout and in person when required.
- Employ BetterCloud’s sales process to drive prospects from initial install, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure.
- Engage with Mid-Market/Enterprise organizations to close deals.
- Help to build our sales pipeline and improve our sales processes.
- Support resellers engaged in opportunities, coordinating with the Channel Managers to drive more revenue through our partners
Qualifications | Required
- A strong track record of prospecting leads and closing deals
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualifications | Recommended
- 5+ years experience selling software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud and SaaS experience a plus.
- Foundational knowledge of Google Enterprise
- Familiarity with using Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Business Intelligence Analyst
Shaun collects all BetterCloud data on internal processes and products and turns it into actionable insights anyone on the team can use to streamline development or product growth.
Back to top