Account Development Representative | NYC
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work 2015, 2016 and 2017, is looking for a highly motivated Account Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual who wants to roll-up their sleeves and makes an immediate impact on our organization.
Our Account Development Representatives serve as the front-line in our customer engagements efforts, contacting IT professionals who have yet to install our product, with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role actually reports into our Director of Sales Development, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts and ensure that Sales Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message, ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
- Identify and generate leads for BetterCloud through various databases.
- Build relationships with customers and represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Engage with organizations of varying size and type. From small business to large enterprises.
- Research market condition in local, regional, or national areas
- Prepare required reports
- Gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service
- Help to build our sales pipeline and architect our sales processes.
Qualifications | Required
- Familiar with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional and hardworking
- Comfortable on the phone and ready to talk to customers every day
- Past experience in cold calling: to IT professionals is a plus!
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualifications | Recommended
- Foundational knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Drive & Calendars) and Cloud & SaaS Applications is a plus
- Some sales experience and familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
Meet Some of BetterCloud's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Valeria operates on the front lines as a customer’s first point of contact. She educates prospects on what the team does to help align client goals with BetterCloud.
Back to top